Tuesday, June 12, 2018
click here or visit www.VincentGranville.com. Follow me on on LinkedIn.For related articles from the same author,
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions
A different way to do regression with prediction intervals. In Python and without math. No calculus, no matrix algebra, no statistical eng...
Despite my long statistical and machine learning career both in academia and in the industry, I never heard of complex random variables unti...
Learn advanced machine learning techniques using Excel. No coding required. It is amazing what you can do with a simple tool such as Excel. ...
This self-published book is dated July 2020 according to Amazon. But it appears to be an ongoing project. Like many new books, the material ...