Tuesday, June 12, 2018
click here or visit www.VincentGranville.com. Follow me on on LinkedIn.For related articles from the same author,
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions
As I spent much of my career in business intelligence and marketing, programming in R was never one of my top skills. While I started progra...
In this article, original stochastic processes are introduced. They may constitute one of the simplest examples and definitions of point p...
Despite my long statistical and machine learning career both in academia and in the industry, I never heard of complex random variables unti...
Product of two large primes are at the core of many encryption algorithms, as factoring the product is very hard for numbers with a few hun...