- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Powerful, Hybrid Machine Learning Algorithm with Excel Implementation
click here or visit www.VincentGranville.com. Follow me on on LinkedIn.For related articles from the same author,
A different way to do regression with prediction intervals. In Python and without math. No calculus, no matrix algebra, no statistical eng...
The book is available on our e-store, here . View the table of contents, bibliography, index, list of figures and exercises here on my GitH...
Despite my long statistical and machine learning career both in academia and in the industry, I never heard of complex random variables unti...
Learn advanced machine learning techniques using Excel. No coding required. It is amazing what you can do with a simple tool such as Excel. ...