- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Powerful, Hybrid Machine Learning Algorithm with Excel Implementation
click here or visit www.VincentGranville.com. Follow me on on LinkedIn.For related articles from the same author,
This article focuses on the machine learning aspects of the problem, and the use of pattern recognition techniques leading to interesting,...
Despite my long statistical and machine learning career both in academia and in the industry, I never heard of complex random variables unti...
The methodology described here has broad applications, leading to new statistical tests, new type of ANOVA (analysis of variance), improved...
We discuss a simple trick to significantly accelerate the convergence of an algorithm when the error term decreases in absolute value over ...